How a Virtual Assistant can get a load off your daily grind
Before getting to the subject matter, we just need to clarify what an online personal assistant is, what Virtual Assistant services are, and, the last but not least, the main benefits of hiring a virtual assistant today. Let us define the terms really quickly.
Who is a virtual assistant?
A virtual assistant (VA) is a key employee who remotely provides competent administrative, creative, managerial, and technical assistance. In other words, a VA is a huge time-saver for business owners and entrepreneurs.
If you don’t know how to get more time out of your day, it is absolutely crucial for you to hire an online virtual assistant. According to experts, only 20% of your business activities require your personal efforts, and the rest 80% can be done better, faster, and, definitely, cheaper by someone else.
Reasons to hire a virtual assistant: How a VA can help you?
So, what can a virtual assistant do for your business? Here is a shortened list of the main day-to-day tasks that can be delegated to an online personal assistant so that you could spend more time improving your business or hanging out with friends and family:
- Posting social media updates and formatting blog posts;
- Managing digital marketing operations;
- Creating content and providing translation services;
- Typing, data entry, conducting research;
- Basic bookkeeping and invoicing;
- Scheduling and planning meetings, booking flights/hotels, making arrangements for an event/vacation etc.;
- Writing and editing blogs;
- Managing emails.
These are just a few tasks of the daily grind that the online personal assistant can fulfill in order to free up your precious time, make your business more successful, and increase your profit.
Do I need a virtual assistant?
Of course, you may still doubt whether it is worth paying for the job you can do yourself. That is why we present you a simple method for determining whether you need the VA or not. All you need to do is to answer these three questions:
- How much is your time really worth?
- Can you do something more for your business if you have more time?
- Is it worth spending hours on small tasks when you can use them for making new deals?
Now, just be completely honest with yourself: you want to hire a virtual assistant and use the advantages of her help but you are also afraid of delegating.
All these conclusions are not just a part of our advertising strategy. They are based on common business practices. You are not the only one who struggles with overtimes and heavy workload. Psychologists have been studying entrepreneurs for decades and they have determined the vital signs of those businessmen who urgently need the off-work time. You can be sure you are one of them if:
When to hire a virtual assistant: Signs this is the right time
- Work absorbs the major part of your time, leaving a shade of freedom. No work should not absorb your free time and occupy your mind 24/7.
- Your brain is in operating mode all the time. If your brain never turns off, this means you have pushed things too far.
- Your work is the only thing you keep talking about.
- Your sleep is more accidental than on purpose.
- Your friends and family haven’t seen you for ages.
Are you still in doubt whether you should hire a virtual assistant? You should not be. We can help you relieve your stress and pressure of work and you can focus on growing your business. Just get a grip of yourself and calm down. We know your needs and have enough experience to fulfill them. We can help you make your business even more successful. So, don’t hesitate and try our Free Trial Virtual Assistant offer to see what exactly the virtual assistant can do for your business.